WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Our site is operated by Digital Asset Services Ltd (trading as Coincover) (“We”, “Us” and “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11356137 and have our registered office at C/O Capital Law Limited, Capital Building, Tyndall Street, Cardiff, Wales, CF10 4AZ.
Digital Asset Services Ltd (trading as Coincover) is an appointed representative of Gateway Platform Services Limited. Gateway Platform Service Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 790558). You can check this by visiting the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/register.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
If you purchase goods or services from our site, product specific terms and conditions (which can be viewed at www.coincover.com/ts-and-cs, together with our cancellation and refund policy which can be viewed at www.coincover.com/cancellation-and-refund-policy) will apply to your purchase.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time including to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site at any time and for any reason.
WE MAY TRANSFER THIS AGREEMENT TO SOMEONE ELSE
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or if you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not use our site:
· in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or
· in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise, or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in relation to our site or any services provided via, or in relation to, our site, by using or permitting, authorising, or attempting the use of:
· any “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process, or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor, or republish any portion of the site or any data, content, information, or services accessed via the same; or
· any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes, but is not limited to, patterns, trends, and correlations.
The provisions in this clause should be treated as an express reservation of our rights in this regard, including for the purposes of Article 4(3) of the Digital Copyright Directive ((EU) 2019/790)).
This clause shall not apply insofar as (but only to the extent that) we are unable to exclude or limit text or data mining or web scraping activity by contract under the laws which are applicable to us.
You shall not access without authority, interfere with, damage, disrupt or attempt to access without authority or attempt to interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
· any part of our site;
· any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
· any software used in the provision of our site; or
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
· we do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
· different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our product specific terms and conditions (which can be viewed at www.coincover.com/ts-and-cs).
If you are a business user:
· we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it;
· we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site; and
· we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation;
• loss of data; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
· please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity; and
· if defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES AND YOU MUST NOT INTRODUCE THEM
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes, and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us.
RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
· immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
· issue of a warning to you;
· legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach; and/or
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION